- Time of the tours: 4 times a day
- Tour lenght: 3 hours approximately
- What’s included? private naturalist guide, transportation, high quality bird watching equipment, water and snacks
- What do you need to take? Short and t-shirt, mosquito repellent, cameras, binoculars, sunglasses
- Recommended for: All family, nature lovers, photographers, serious or casual birders and general public.
Learn the basics of bird watching; join a professional birder to find, see and understand a passion in which millions of people are doing it.
Birding is the fastest growing outdoors activity in USA and Canada with more than 40 million active members.
Observe their flying behavior, find nesting sites and explore areas of Jaco rarely found by travelers..
Over 890 species of birds!
With the tutelage of a local bird watching professional this experience might make a life changing. Jaco offers an incredible number of species ranging from common Seedeaters to huge King Vultures.
Grasslands, seasonal swaps, river edges, forested hills, and rainforest are many of the different habitats on where birds will be spotted while bird watching.