- Tour Price: $145 per person
- Time of the tours: 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- Tour lenght: Full day
- What’s included? Arenal Volcano entrance fees, naturalist guide, transportation, lunch, dinner and hot springs
- What do you need to take? Long pants, plain color clothing, mosquito repellent, cameras.
- Recommended for:For all family, nature lovers and general public.
Arenal Volcano Journey is one of the best expeditions because the destination itself and the value of your money. We have put together a wonderful experience to the Northeast part of Costa Rica by visiting the most active volcano in the country. Our journey begins with your naturalist which will narrated you along the way history, agricultural development, and interesting facts about the country’s culture.
Along the way to Arenal Volcano plantations of coffee, sugar cane, house plants, waterfalls, cloud forest, rivers picturesque towns and its people will enriched your experience all together. Lunch is included at a local restaurant.
Experience mother earth
After a fantastic hike in the birth place of the Arenal volcano, watching lava rolling down hill, feeling the earth shaking and hear its rumbles we will take you to Baldi Hot Springs; naturally heated river by the volcano, where your body, mind and spirit become one once again. Relax, enjoy and prepared yourselves for one the amazing mother’s nature manifestations.
Arenal Volcano it is not only the most active volcano in CR; it is also one of the top 10 most active on earth since 1968. Learn from your guide natural history and beauty of this area.