- Tour Price: $80 per person
- Departure time: 6:30 am or 1:30 pm
- Return time: 11:30 am or 5:30 pm
- What’s included? entrance fees, naturalist guide, transportation.
- What do you need to take? Bring your long pants to the Carara National Park, plain color clothing, mosquito repellent, cameras.
- Recommended for: For all family, nature lover, photographers, serious or casual birders and general public
Carara National Park is an oasis of life. The best representation of rainforest in Central Pacific of Costa Rica. Represents more than 80% of the mammals of the country, it is not uncommon to see, coatis, peccaries, sloths, howler, capuchin and spider monkeys, rare wild cats, hundreds of species of butterflies, red eye tree frogs and the amazing number of 430 species of birds; including threaten Scarlet Macaws. World Class photographers, birders from all over and casual visitors find an exuberant wildlife, and majestic flora in Carara National Park. (even for handicapped)
Simple, the best rainforest tour in the area!
Border by the Tarcoles River, the Pacific Ocean, and agricultural lands; Carara is a biological paradise in which thousands of species coexists since millions of years. Take a walk see blue morpho butterflies shine your path, a poison dart frog come your way, troops of wild pigs dig on the forest ground or come back home with a great collection of photographs.