- Tour Price: $55 per person
- Time of the tours: 8 AM, 10 AM, 12 MD, 2 PM (we highly recommend morning tours!)
- Tour lenght: 2 hours proximately
- What’s included? 2 hour River Boat Tour, Bilingual Guide, Cold Bottle of Water
- What do you need to take? Short and t-shirt, mosquito repellent, cameras, binoculars, sunglasses
- Recommended for: For all family, nature lover, photographers, birders and general public.
We had a fabulous time on this crocodile tour
... but the bonus was also seeing the many birds that inhabit the area. A must see if you are going to Costa Rica.
- CROCODILES – See all sizes, from babies up to 17 feet long!
- EXOTIC BIRDS – Observe up to 50 different kinds in one tour!
- MANGROVE FOREST – Cruise through a mangrove canal system!
- IGUANAS & LIZARDS – Spot iguanas & lizards that run on water!
- RAINFOREST SCENERY – Enjoy views of the tropical rainforest!
- JUNGLE WILDLIFE – Spot raccoons, anteaters, or monkeys!
- FEEDING SHOW – Up-close for great photo opportunities!