- Tour Price: $95 per person
- Time of the tours: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM (recommended as the morning is the best time to see animals and the National Park closes at 3 PM)
- Tour lenght: Full day
- What’s included? Entrance fees to the Park, Monkey tour, transportation,
- What do you need to take? Shorts, t-shirt, sandals with good traction or running shoes, swimming gear, sunblock, hat, sunglasses, towel and camera
- Recommended for: For all family, nature lovers and general public.
Start your adventure with the discover of an outstanding ecosystem named Damas island where we will catch a ride on a boat trough impressive mangrove channels deep into the wild looking for fishing birds, pink gaza, crocodiles and many crabs species. Watch out for the monkeys screaming, often they come close to us and suddenly you will be face to face with those funny, friendly creatures.
Live a wild and jungle experience though local eyes, explore with us the wonders of the famous Manuel Antonio national park a delightful combination of colorfull tropical forest, mangroves, torquise water, coral reef and white sand beaches.
Monkeys, monkeys and more…
Walking the well marked trails you will have the opportunity to bump into squirrels, iguanas, many species of birds, howler and white faced monkeys.The sound of the waves crushing against the rocks will erase all the worries from your mind and magicly make you and feel lost somewhere in a piece of paradise. Nature lovers this is the perfect tour customized for you!