- Starting time: Naranjo: 8 AM & 1 PM, Chorro: 8 AM & 12:30 PM, Savegre 8 AM and 11 AM.
- Tour lenght: Half days or Full day tour to Savegre River
- What’s included? Snacks (fruit, juices, water, cookies); all the specialized gear needed for the activity (helmets, PFD’s, paddles); professional, bilingual & friendly guides. Transportation is optional. The Savegre full day tour includes lunch.
- What do you need to take? Swimsuit and/ or shorts of a quick drying material; towel; sun screen and a complete change of clothes. Rubber soled shoes that stay on and can get wet. Strap on sandals, tennis shoes or similar. Flip flops are not an option.
- Season: January to April the Chorro Section and April to December the Naranjo River. The Savegre River runs all year round.
- The half day tour includes: a snack of fruits and cookies, the waterfall hike and is back to Quepos before 1pm.
This unique yet challenging opportunity offers a first hand look at Costa Rica’s bountiful nature and dominating river.
This opportunity offers a hand look at Costa Rica
Get ready for a day of fun at the river rafting white waters. Choose one of the following white water rafting sections depending how much adrenaline you want to have!: