- Tour Price: $145 per person
- Times of the tours: From 7- 7.30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Tour lenght: Full day tour of Tortuga Island
- What’s included? Transportation, costarrican typical breakfast, catamaran ride, gourmet lunch at tortuga Island, soft drinks, fresh fruit, snorkeling excursion, banana boat and multilingual guide.
- What do you need to take? Comfortable clothes and shoes, bathing suit, towel, camera and sun block.
Enjoy a swim in the warm turquoise Pacific Ocean waters
Enjoy a day in the sun on board of catamaran. Sit in one of the fresh water deck pools or lie on one of the giant nets overlooking the ocean while cruising the calm waters of the Gulf of Nicoya on your way to the beautiful white sand palm studded beach of Tortuga Island.
Catamaran is equipped with a bow ramp to safely disembark her passengers directly on to the Tortuga Island beach. The catamaran is equipped with two fresh water deck pools and two giant hammocks perfect for sunbathing on her expansive forward deck.
Enjoy a day of sun, fun and cruising!
Once at Tortuga Island enjoy the private group area set back on the white sand beach adjacent to one of the best protected reserves in the country. No matter whether you are on the beach or in the water, Tortuga Island offers plenty of wildlife. Take the Snorkeling excursion that is included in the tour and explore some of the fish and underwater life in our warm 80+ degree ocean.
Walk the beach and you will find plenty to look at and enjoy. Join us for a complimentary barbeque lunch with more natural fruit drinks, soda, water, rum punch, well stocked cash bar, and plenty of food to leave you ready for a nap on the beach under one of the shady umbrellas, surrounded by gentle breezes and the sound of lapping ocean waves. Get in on a game of volley ball, ride the banana boat, go for a paddle in a kayak, do a little trinket shopping in the well-stocked souvenir stand, soak and swim in the beautiful clear waters or just laze on the beach. Families and groups alike love the variety of things to do during the approximately 5 hours we will spend on the island.
- Air conditioned bus transportation from Jaco
- Costa Rican typical breakfast
- Departure from Puntarenas around 9.30 AM
- 1 hour and 30 minutes, ride on the Gulf of Nicoya
- 4 ½ hours to enjoy Tortuga Island
- Gourmet lunch
- Return to Puntarenas at 5.30 PM
- Back to Jaco at 6.30 PM